Catching Berries near Khatari, Uttrakhand.
45kms away from Pindari Glacier
In the City of god i.e Rishikesh, a day to remember while I(Stoned) met Klauss(Stoned) from Berlin, Germany and Simon from Essex, England near this waterfall and it really was better than a jacuzzi bath and at last Tea with pakodas whilst engaged in talking about "the Lucifers test".
The Mighty Ganges meandering through the corners of Rishikesh. You just spend all day long seating near the Ganges and wonder "why cant I flow like she does".




Hi I left you some information on my blog re sports bars in Delhi for Euro Cup matches. Do see. Will soon get a better notification method - sorry about spamming your lovely post!
ReplyDeleteSure mate. I did see the information and we're still looking for the sports bars. What we actually want is if we can get some offers during the Euro cup. Thank you!
ReplyDelete